Monday, February 12, 2024

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Happy Valentine's Day

February has a few special days for me.  Besides my brother's birthday on the 4th (and my grandfather's birthday was on the 2nd), the 14th is Valentine's Day.  The theme for Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for February is "Oh, My Hearts" -- very appropriate. In addition to a Valentine card, I also made some Valentine Treat Boxes, using the recently released Candy Heart Box.  The little conversation hearts are part of the die set for the box.



While the boxes are relatively small, these are each holding a snack-size Kit-Kat bar and three Hershey miniatures.




So whether you are celebrating Valentine's Day with your sweetie or Galentine's Day with your gal friends, I hope it's a good one!





No comments: