Friday, December 8, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release - Day 5

As mentioned in my previous post, my sneak peek project today coordinates with that card.  I've used two of the new dies -- the Candy Hearts Box and the Mini Gift Bag. 


As I mentioned yesterday, I've had two weddings in my family over the past month.  Today's projects could be used as wedding favors.  I put some jelly beans in mine, but you could put any kind of filler in them. 


The little conversation hearts scattered in front of the bag and box are part of the Candy Hearts Box set.

Only three more days until Release Day.  Be sure to check out the Blog Hop on Monday and comment on as many blogs as you can for multiple chances to win a $25 gift certificate to Karen Burniston's store website.  Each DT member is giving one away.

No comments: