Thursday, December 7, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release - Day 4

I love Sneak Peek Week!  The Design Team has been playing with the new dies for several weeks, and we can now show them off.

My card today is a wedding card, using the Raising Platform Pop-up.


This pop-up can be used in either a standard or slimline card.  My card is a slimline.  The front is relatively simple -- just a couple of hearts and the Happily Ever After die.  The "once upon a time" and "and they lived" stamps are ones that I bought maybe 15 years ago.  It's always nice to be able to pull out something that doesn't get used for a while.


As you open the card, the platform panel pops up and out.


I actually used two of the pop-up panels on this card -- a slimline gives you that option.  The die set includes those little "squiggles" and stars attached to the lower panel.

This die set is very generic.  You could use it for many different occasions.  I've had two weddings in my family over the past month, so weddings have been on my mind.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you come back tomorrow for another sneak peek.  Little hint --  tomorrow's sneak peek actually coordinates with today's card.

No comments: