Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Happy Valentine's Day!  It seemed appropriate that I have another Valentine's Day card for you today.  The second new die set I'm featuring is called the Little Twist Panel Pop-Up   This die set is similar to Karen's original Twist Panel Pop-Up -- only smaller.

The front of my card is very simple -- just the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.



But the inside shows off the new Little Twist Panel Pop-Up Pop-Up.   This set also includes that cute little banner which weaves its way through the middle panels. 


As you can see from this photo, the mechanism for the Little Twist Panel Pop-Up is all in one die.  You can either show the backing panel (as in my card) or cover it with patterned paper (as in the card on the packaging).


All of the new dies in this release will be available on the Karen Burniston website next Monday, February 20th.  I hope you can check them out.


No comments: