Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Day 3

I know it's early, but card makers (and other crafters as well) must work ahead.  My card for today is a St. Patrick's Day card, using the new Little Twist Panel.  Nothing brand new on the front -- just last year's sentiment die and  the Gnome & Santa transformed into a leprechaun.


There are two Little Twist Panels on the inside, decorated with the Good Luck Charms.  


On my earlier sneak peek of this set, I glued the Little Twist Panel on top of the patterned paper on the inside of the card.  On this card, the "anchoring panels" are placed under the patterned paper.  This was accomplished by gluing a strip of paper on both sides of the fold of the card base, then gluing down the twist panel mechanism.  Another strip of patterned paper was then adhered over the "anchoring panels.".

This is definitely a fun die set, and it works so well inside a slimline card.  As I love making slimlines, I can definitely see me using this one a lot.


All the new dies will be available for purchase starting next Monday.

No comments: