Friday, February 17, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Day 5

I've got another Beach Hut for you today.  Inspired by Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge card from last month, I've been adding a couple of Bam Boxes inside the Tiny House to make it pop-up in places other than the fold.  


I could add only one Bam Box to the Beach Hut because of the window in the front.  I have found that two boxes inside the house give a bit more "oomph" to the pop-up movement. 

My card is a modified gate-fold card, similar to the one Karen made -- although my card is an A2 size rather than a 5 1/2" square card.  I used some of the dies from the new Word Set 16 - Beach Happy Hour on the front, as well as waves from Tropical Scene.

I carried the layout from the front to the inside -- waves and sand.  The add-on set has a couple of palm trees, and I added one to the back of the hut with some foam strips.



The cocktail glasses are glued onto a strip of acetate which I had glued inside.


These new dies will be available for purchase on Monday, February 20th.

No comments: