Saturday, August 27, 2022

Stranger Things Slimline Waterfall Card

 My family members (including me) are obsessed with Stranger Things.  Now that Season 4 has been released, we have to wait another year or so before the 5th and final season airs.  So to give everyone a bit of ST love in the meantime, I created this slimline card using the Karen Burniston Waterfall Card die.  The die is engineered so that four panels form the "waterfall."   Unfortunately, my Kindred Stamps set has much more than four characters.  So I elongated my waterfall so that I could have seven panels.  I'm highlighting three of the panels here.




But, if you watch this short video, you'll see the rest of them.


With all of that going on on the outside, I made the inside of the card rather simple.


I hope my family members enjoy this card.  And be sure to visit my blog next week.  I'll have some sneak peeks at the new Karen Burniston release!

No comments: