Thursday, August 18, 2022

CCEE2232 - Peach Month

Frances continues her month as CCEE Stampers hostess by telling us that, apparently, August is Peach month and Monday (August 22) is National Peach Day.  So our challenge this week is to create a card that features one or more things that begin with the letter "P" -- a punched image, patterned paper, pansy, paint, person, or a product that is from a company whose name starts with "P."

I've got several things I can check off that list:  patterned paper, plaid, peach image, stamp from Paper Nest Dolls.





See how many "P" items the rest of the team found.  Their cards are on the CCEE Stampers blog.
 

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute, bonus points for using a peach image

Lynn McAuley said...

I love when peach season arrives!! It is my favorite fruit!! Great card with this cute lass with her luscious peach, Lois!! I am going to put peaches on my grocery list for today!!

Liz Williams said...

Peach is my absolute favorite color, which is a softer version of "our" other favorite color---orange. I remembered that it was your favorite too. Your little girl is adorable and love that gorgeous plaid that coordinates so well.

MiamiKel said...

Your card is peach-a-licious! I love LOVE summer peaches and your sweet little girl is perfection - and the plaid rainbow paper! I need that in my life :)