Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 2

I've got another sneak peek of new release dies from Karen Burniston.  Today's sets are the Fireplace Pop-Up and Fireplace Extras 1 and 2.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and that's what this card is all about.  The front is a rather simple lead-in.


But the inside is where all the action is!



 I love this fireplace with all its little details.  The fireplace, fire, and log are from the main Fireplace Pop-Up set.  The tools and candles are from the Fireplace Extras 1 set; and the grate, clock and picture frames are from the Fireplace Extras 2 set.  I added a few stamped images inside the picture frames as well as the cute little vampire.  The ghost, BOO! and the jack-o-lantern are from Karen's Halloween Elements set.  Finally, the rug was made with the Ovals-Crosshatch set.

I tried a product I've never used before -- glow-in-the-dark embossing powder.  I'm happy to report that it does work, but photographing it is not easy.  Here's the best I could do.


I've got a couple more Halloween cards I'll be sharing with you later in the week.  I hope you'll come back to see them.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the fireplace and glow in dark powder