Monday, May 9, 2022

Day 1 New Release Sneak Peek - Landscape Rectangle Accordion

The new Karen Burniston dies are right around the corner.  The design team has been working diligently, having so much fun creating with them.    I think Karen's accordion dies are what drew me to her products initially, so I was so happy to see this new Landscape Rectangle Accordion, which makes a mini-slimline card.  My first sneak peek for you is a birthday card made with this set.  The front of the card is a cute little marsh scene with several dies from Bayou Animals.  The flowers forming the frame are actually from another new set -- Short Rectangles Crosshatch.


You can make as many panels on a card as you like.  I chose to make just two for my "hoppy" birthday card.


This new die set includes several small frames with which you can decorate your card.   I'm so excited about this new release and hope you will be as well.

No comments: