Thursday, May 19, 2022

CCEE2219 - Dance Like a Chicken

Kelly reminded the CCEE Stampers that National Dance Like a Chicken Day was this week, and it encourages everyone to dance like a chicken.  I always chuckle when I think of that "holiday."   She asked us to create a card with a chicken or chickens as the star!  Dancing was optional.

I actually have a stamp of a chicken dancing -- it's an old one that I think I got free somewhere.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more chickens -- dancing or otherwise!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Adorable card, Lois! Love the checkered paper - reminds me of a picnic! Cute chicken!

Liz Williams said...

I love how your little chicken is struttin' her stuff!!

StampOwl said...

Loving your cute chicken doing the chicken dance

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this adorable dancing chicken, Lois!! So cute with the checks and hay!!