Friday, October 23, 2020

Karen Burniston Sneak Peeks - Day 5

 Sneak Peek Week is always fun!  Karen Burniston's dies are so well designed that it's pretty easy to create something.  Today I combined one of her new Winter Release dies (the Long Rectangles - Crosshatch) with an old die (the Christmas Tree Pop Stand.  Also on the front of my card are the Long Nature's Edges and a couple of trees from the Winter Charms.  My sentiment was created with a label maker.


The slimline size allows multiple pop-up trees on the inside.  I added some blue and gold pearls for the decorations on my trees and added a gold star to the top of the center one.  I did have to place it a bit lower than normal because of 4" measurement on the depth of the card.



I placed the Crosshatch Oval in the corner for a signature.

No comments: