Thursday, October 22, 2020

CCEE2043 More Than One Fold

Frances asked the CCEE Stampers to make a card this week with more than one fold.  It could be a Gatefold card, a Z-Fold card, Easel card, etc.

I recently saw a Creek Bank Creations YouTube video in which Julie Creek made a very clever tri-fold slimline card.  This is my version of her card.  The background on the second layer is called Bokeh Background, one of my favorite inking techniques.  And that large Stampin' Up butterfly lends itself very well to a slimline card.




Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more cards with more than one fold.

I decided to add another card onto this post.  Karen Burniston is releasing a new batch of winter dies, which are available for pre-order now and will be shipping the first week of November.  I have a sneak peek card using dies from this release which fits in today's "More Than One Fold" challenge.  It's a fun pop-up, enclosed in a gate-fold card.


Inside the gate-fold card is this cute penguin floating along on an iceberg.  He is made with the Karen Burniston Surprise Ball Pop-Up, the Bitty Ball Pop-Up, and the new Animal Add-Ons 3 set.



I hope you like my "bonus" card.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous cards, love your tri-fold card and of course that penguin 😊

Liz Williams said...

Wow, Lois, these are great. You and Frances amaze me with those 3-D animals!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome array of sensational folds, Lois!! I love the surprise of that first card with the butterflies inside!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

YOur cards are always so much fun, Lois. I'll bet the recipients rave over them!!! WOW!