Friday, May 1, 2020

"More Than One Score" challenge -- Mother's Day/Feminine

The theme of this month's Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" challenge is "Feminine/Mother's Day."  I recently got a floral stamp set from Dare2BArtzy called "BEE-utiful," and I decided it would be perfect for the challenge.  I made a center-step card to show off this pretty set.   Because it has a coordinating die set, I die cut both the floral image and the bee and popped them up on foam dots for a little more texture.


I also used some Karen Burniston Border Blends to decorate the slim panels of the card.

Check out the Scor-Pal Blog for some more floral creations by the design team.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Absolutely beautiful, as usual.
Lots of love from Isia xx

Debbie Munkirs said...

Such a sophisticated looking card