Thursday, May 28, 2020

CCEE2022 - World Creativity Day

Kelly's final May challenge for the CCEE Stampers is to celebrate World Creativity Day (Saturday, May 30th), a day to embrace your own creativity and support each other in the crafting community.  She said:  "Let's make a card using YOUR favorite technique ~ the sky is the limit!  Just have fun and get creative!"  I don't know if you'd call interactive cards a "technique" or not, but it's my favorite kind of card to create.  So I'm saying it IS a technique.

I used the Karen Burniston Triple Flip die and some cute Paper Nest Dolls gnomes to make my card.





See what the favorite technique each of our team likes by popping over to the CCEE Stampers blog.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card, love all those gnomes

Liz Williams said...

I am always in awe of the interactive parts of your cards. So much thought and engineering goes into these fabulous little paper creations.

Vicky Gould said...

Cute, cute, cute card, Lois! I am envious of your ability to do these interactive cards! Love it!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Your flip cards are fabulous, mf!! I love the little images you used!! on this fun card!

MiamiKel said...

I spy with my little eye some gnomes I didn't know about! This is TOO CUTE! Love the fancy fold and the shade of blue - a joyful creation!

Debbie Munkirs said...

So cute!