Saturday, May 9, 2020

C4C514 - Slimline Cards

I'm continuing as guest designer for the Crazy4Challenges blog this week.  Slimline Cards seem to be very popular at present, especially with a few companies releasing dies especially for the use of creating this style of card.  For our challenge this week, create a Slimline card.  A Slimline card measures 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" and should fit into a standard business-sized envelope.  Fortunately, I had just ordered some slimline dies from Trinity Stamps and used two of the sets on my card.   I had purchased those cute prehistoric critters from Lawn Fawn last year, and this is the first time I've used them.


Check out some more slimline cards on the Crazy4Challenges blog.

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a fun scene.

Debbie Munkirs said...

So j mmh ay of the kids that I watch would love this card. I am going to have to give it a try