Sunday, December 1, 2019

Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" Challenge -- Any December Holiday

The Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" Challenge for December is to make a card for any December holiday.  The biggest holiday in December is obviously Christmas, so that's where I went.  I love making pop-up box cards, and I found a cute stamp set from Pink and Main to use for the elements.  Santa is checking his list to see who's been naughty and who's been nice.  Looks like you made the Nice list!   I've seen that several die companies have produced dies to make this particular style of card, but I still prefer doing it myself.




Check out the Scor-Pal blog for more December celebration.

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable, pop up box cards are one of my favorites, this is a winner so cute, hugs, Lori m

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so cute!! I love this entire scene - fab work!
Lots of love from Isia xx