Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- SURPRISE!

The theme for this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "Surprise."  So naturally, I used the Surprise Ball Pop-Up for my card.  This is such a fun die.  I've been playing with this one since the day I got it.  I titled my card for this challenge "Outta This World," which is mentioned on the front.  I used some starry background paper and have my astronaut space walking.

The Surprise Ball Pop-Up can be used with either the Flap & Closure die or with a belly band, which is what I chose for mine.


I found a piece of free clipart on-line, showing the "accurate" flat world map.  It was just what I needed for my "world."


When you open the card, you can see how it was the perfect choice.



The rocket ship from the Rocket Pop-Up set added an "out-of-this-world" touch to the inside of the card.  Here's a close-up of the globe, where you can see how the clipart map really worked well.


Be sure to check out the Karen Burniston Pop-Up Peeps Facebook page for the surprise cards from the rest of the team.

No comments: