Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Holiday Accordions

It's time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month's theme is Holiday Accordions.  I have used the Fancy Label Accordion die many, many times; so I decided that I should use the Charm Accordion die for this month's challenge.

Who doesn't love a gingerbread man at Christmas time?  Not me, that's for sure.  And red and green Christmas plaid is always a classic.



Using the stitched letters, I spelled out NOEL on the accordion portion of my card, placing several charms in the small frames joining the letters together.

Here's a close-up of the first two letters so that you can see the small charms.


The little Christmas tree on the back charm frame is mostly hidden, but you can see it peeking through.  This was a fun card to make.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the Design Team as well.

1 comment:

Karen Inchak said...

I really like the off-set look!