Thursday, November 21, 2019

CCEE1947 -- Go for a Ride Day

This week Frances told the CCEE Stampers that tomorrow (11/22) is Go for a Ride Day and challenged us to incorporate some sort of transportation on our cards -- bike, car, train, plane, hot air balloon, etc.  An item I have been able to check off my bucket list is to ride in a hot air balloon.  My late husband gave me that ride for my 50th birthday.  I used a several  Karen Burniston dies on my card.





Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog for some more transportation cards.

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

A couple years ago, We went to a hot air balloon festival and saw 80 to 100 in the air all at once. Your card is bright and colorful, and sure reminded me of that fun trip! I love the movement of your card, Lois (not to mention the quote on the front!).

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card, love that you used the hot air balloon with the Katherine Label die set.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun surprise with your pop-up hot air balloon inside, Lois!! Fabulous card!!

Liz Williams said...

Lois, I love this cute card and how that hot air balloon rises up out of it. How fun is that?

Vicky Gould said...

It is indeed a fun card. When we lived in Phoenix, there was a Hot Air Day and the sky was filled. I could be in the pool and watch them all! Fun, cute card, Lois! Thanks for the memory!