Thursday, June 27, 2019

Christmas in July (almost) - Karen Burniston Triple Flip Die

Well, It's hard to pick a favorite of the new Karen Burniston dies, but I think I have definitely picked mine; and I'm addicted to it.  It's the Triple Flip -- and it works with lots of the charm dies Karen has.



We're celebrating Christmas in July a little early today.  These cute little reindeer from Mama Elephant are just the right size for the flip panels.


And when you pull that tab on the side, there's more fun.


Thanks for stopping by today.  As I said earlier, I have become addicted to this new die and have made quite a few cards with it.  This die and all the rest will be shipping mid-July.  Watch for them!

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

This fun holiday card sure grabbed my eye today, Lois!! How awesome!!!