Friday, June 28, 2019

Another Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Triple Flip

Today's sneak peek at one of the new Karen Burniston dies is another card made with the Triple Flip die.  How fun is this one!!!   My daughter loves anything nautical, so chances are she will wind up with this card.   The images are from a couple of Stampendous and Rubbernecker stamp sets.

Aptly named the Triple Flip because there are three panels on the front of the card . . .


. . . which, when you pull that little arrow/tab, flip over to reveal three more images.


I don't always finish the inside of a card when I initially make it, but this time I did -- carrying the nautical theme in there also.


I must warn you:  this die is very addicting.  I have made a bunch of cards using it.  I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them in the very near future.  These dies will be shipping in mid-July, so you've got some time to think of how you'd like to use them.

No comments: