Thursday, June 13, 2019

CCEE1924 - National Sewing Machine Day

I'm continuing my month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  I discovered that today (June 13) is National Sewing Machine Day.  I asked the team to create a card with some stitching on it -- either real stitching, faux stitching or stitched-edged dies.

It just so happens that Kindred Stamps is also celebrating National Sewing Machine Day and released a stamp set depicting that Wacky Holiday.  I couldn't resist using that stamp today, as well as some double-stitched dies.  Isn't she cute?


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled my challenge.

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Lois, your card is SEW perfect!! You have the most amazing stamp for this day - and sure picked a wonderful day to celebrate that I didn't even know we had! Lovely idea and perfect card for the occasion!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This little seamstress is adorable and beautifully colored! The perfect stamp and sentiment!

Vicky Gould said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the little threaded needle and such a sweetie gal sewing!

Lynn McAuley said...

Stitching, stitching everywhere!! What an adorable card, Lois!! And the perfect designer paper, to boot!!

StampOwl said...

Perfect stamp for this challenge

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card with that cutie pie at the machine. Love the stitched dies and the needle in the corner. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Liz Williams said...

I love your happy little seamstress, Lois. Sorry to be late with my comments, I have been spending the week in Louisiana at UMCOR making health kits in the depot. We put together 10,000 ready to ship out.