Thursday, May 16, 2019

CCEE1920 Pizza Party Day

Frances continues this week as hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  She tells us that tomorrow (May 17th) is Pizza Party Day, so for our challenge this week she asks us to create a card that features pizza or some other food item on it.

Unfortunately, I have not one pizza stamp in my craft room.  So I pulled out some CottageCutz breakfast dies to make a fun waterfall card, using the Karen Burniston Frame Pull Pop-Up die.





And on the back is the sentiment.


Check out some more food fun on the CCEE Stampers blog.

7 comments:

Maryann said...

Fabulous Lois, you have nailed the food option for this challenge. I didn't have anything for the pizza challenge either.

StampOwl said...

Loving your breakfast themed waterfall card

Vicky Gould said...

Love, love, love this card. You did an outstanding card, Lois!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am going out to breakfast today!! Now I'll have to get the buffet so I can have one of everything!! Sensational "temptation", Lois!! I love this awesome waterfall design!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Lois! Once again! You've knocked it out of the park with this beauty! So much dimension and a terrific card style - oh you have made me drool with this delicious beauty :)

Liz Williams said...

I love the way your card is like a little breakfast storybook. Fabulous work, Lois.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Breakfast is my favorite meal.........any time of the day! What a fun (and delicious) card, mf!