Monday, April 8, 2019

You're Bloomin' Wonderful!

This is my last month on the Kindred Stamps Design Team, and I wanted to let you all know that I've thoroughly enjoyed creating for you.  This month my non-release week set to use is Bloom, which is actually a pretty new stamp set -- it was released just last month.  If you recall, last month all my non-release week projects were "anything but a card."  This month has a theme also -- all three of my cards will be interactive, using three different Karen Burniston dies -- another of my loves!

My first card is made with the Rockin' Rectangle die and uses a sheet of heavyweight acetate for the front cover -- so you get a hint of what's inside.



When you open the front, the panel with that sweet little girl pops out at you -- revealing a little bit more.



A top view of the card gives you an idea of how much it pops out.



When I decided to make this card, I didn't have any sheets of heavyweight acetate, so I cut up the packaging I had saved from a die set.  Use what you have is my motto!  I hope you like my card.

No comments: