Thursday, April 4, 2019

CCEE1914 - Read a Road Map Day

Lynn starts her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling us that tomorrow is Read a Road Map Day and asks us to create a card which incorporates a map or has a travel theme.  My card actually does both of those things.  I love using maps as background paper for a card.   I also used a cool off-road vehicle to travel the wide-open spaces of this country!


Be sure to travel over to the CCEE Stampers blog for some more inspiration.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Bonus points for incorporating both themes .... great card

Lynn McAuley said...

My dad always loved traveling the back roads when we were young, Lois! He always said, "We don't want to miss out on the local color!" Thanks for the memories!

What a sensational card you have created for today's challenge!!

jojot said...

gotta love yourr vehicle.....fab travel card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that RED jeep!! Your map as a bg is wonderful. Wouldn't it be fun to go off road in the jeep???

Liz Williams said...

I love your vehicle of choice on your fabulous card, Lois. I found map paper in my paper stash too. Great card. Sorry to be late commenting, I took a road trip to do a prison ministry and just got home.

Vicky Gould said...

This makes me want to load up the car and set out on a road trip! Unfortunagely, w/o my "traveling hubby" that isn't going to happen! One week, he said, "Let's go for a ride...we drove across South Dakota (we were living there) to Montana and back in one overnight "ride"! Miss it so much. Thanks for happy memories!

MiamiKel said...

Lois, this is just amazing! I love the road map you used as a backdrop and the car is just so cute!