Thursday, January 31, 2019

CCEE1905 - Thank You

Liz ended her month as CCEE Stampers hostess by telling us that January is National Thank You Month.  So, she asked us to make a thank-you card and send an unexpected thank you to someone whose small act of kindness has not gone unnoticed by us.  I am going to give this card to my son who installed a new light fixture for me.  When was the last time you sent a thank-you note to your kid?

My son is a big fan of the TV show which inspired the new Kindred Stamps set called Science Geeks.  If you are familiar with this TV show, you know that the male characters enjoy all kinds of comic books and frequently dress up as their favorites.  I used a very clever Lawn Fawn die set to create this Reveal Wheel card.


When you move the wheel, the sentiment changes.



Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more cards of gratitude.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh this is fabulous, I know my DD would love this

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This reveal card is really fun............and such a good idea to send a thank you card to your own son!! He will love it!

Liz Williams said...

Love this fun card with all the ways to say things. I am sure your son will love this.

Vicky Gould said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great coloring too!

jojot said...

sweet little scenic card....cute one

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this cute super hero! What a fun say to say thanks! Thanks times 5!!!