Thursday, January 17, 2019

CCEE1903 Favorite Hot Beverage

Once again Liz has a fun challenge for the CCEE stampers.  This week she asked us to reach for our favorite hot beverage and make a card that lets others know what it is.  When I got married, I tried to learn to drink coffee -- my husband drank it morning, noon and night.  But I just couldn't develop a taste for it.  A cup of Earl Grey tea is my choice.   So hot tea at a mad tea party is the theme of my card.

Karen Burniston's Frame Pull Pop-Up makes a fun little card.



Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Lois / this is just darling! my new granddaughter’s name is Alice! Beautiful coloring and design.

StampOwl said...

This is such fun, definitely my cup of tea 😊

Lynn McAuley said...

I came pretty late to the coffee habit myself, Lois! I didn't develop a taste for it until about 5 years ago, but now I am a devoted fan!This morning it is Godiva Chocolate Truffle and I am in heaven! Oh, my!

I love your fabulous tea card!! Awesome work with this fun frame pull pop-up!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So cute!! Tea is my go-to when I'm not feeling up to par!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I was wondering where the card was going with Alice? Very clever! I'm a tea girl too - so this is right up my alley.

Vicky Gould said...

Adorable card and fun fold! Alice is looking good!