Sunday, April 1, 2018

More Than One Score Challenge -- Explosion Card

The Scor-Pal design team members are celebrating April Fool's Day by putting a surprise element in our projects today.  My card is a fun technique -- an Explosion Card.  When you look at the front, it appears to be a normal card . . .


Don't you just love those cute little Wizards from Kindred Stamps new stamp set, Students of Magic?!

. . . when you open the card -- BAM!


. . . a surprise!.

Lots of scoring on that inner panel.


After folding on all the score lines, the insert is glued inside to the top and bottom pieces.





2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

A fabulous card, so so pretty, and with one of my favourite characters (how I love Harry Potter books), the colouring is gorgeous and the little folks are so so cute.
Lots of love from Isia xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

This card is so cute! And I really do like that fold! Another one for on my to do list!