Friday, February 26, 2016

MFP Stamp Shop Hearts & Bunnies Blog Hop - Day 4

WELCOME  
TO MFP STAMP SHOP

Hearts and Bunnies
 BLOG HOP


JOIN US EACH DAY, Feb. 23-26 FOR SOME FUZZY BUNNY LOVEY FUN. WE'LL HAVE  TUTORIALS AND DT INSPIRATION. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR LEAVING COMMENTS ON THE DESIGN TEAM'S BLOGS AND PRIZES FOR TRYING OUR TUTORIALS.  YOU WILL HAVE 2 WEEKS TO ADD YOUR PROJECT to the Feb. 26th POST FOR US TO SEE, SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO JOIN IN THE FUN. 

Please Hop along with us!! 
 You could win one of the MFP Stamp Shop Bunny or Heart related STAMP SETS.  Just comment on the blogs listed (don't forget this one) each day for more chances to win!  (You do NOT need to comment on on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly.) Try one of the tutorials shown during the Hop and add your photo to the Inlinkz at the bottom of the Feb. 26 post. The winners will be announced on March. 12, 2016, on the MFP Stamp Shop Blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment the more chances you have to win. And comments on the MFP blog count twice.)  The deadline for commenting and posting pics of your projects is Friday, March. 11, 2016, at 10:00 PM EST.

Tutorials
Feb. 24 - Basket by Vickie
 Feb. 26- Egg and Silverware wrappers by Sandy

Let's get started !!

My anniversary card for today looks like a standard A2 card . . .


. . . but, when you pull the ends, you will see that it is actually a wiper card.


For this card I used the MFP Stamp Shop set called Love Love Love.



Here's the Design Team:

 Karen
Kren
Lois  (that's me) 
Marilynn
MFP Stamp Shop 

We hope you have enjoyed this month's Blog Hop and that we have inspired you to start your own Heart and Bunny projects.  Get to work on the tutorials, show us what you made by March 11th, and check back on March 12, 2016, to see if you are a winner. 

9 comments:

kReN said...

I like the little surprise that a wiper card adds. Your card is super!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I love the wiper cards. I tried to make one about 6 wks ago. Keyword - tried. I think I left out a fold after looking at your card. After seeing your beautiful card, I think I will try it again. Thanks for sharing.

Gail said...

Super card - I saw a tutorial for this last year but have not created yet - nice job Lois - http://stuffbyvickie.blogspot.com/

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What an awesome wiper card, Lois. Beautiful, my friend!

Shelia said...

I just Love, Love, Love this card!! That background is gorgeous and I love the surprise when you open this!!

terrie said...

Great looking card...The wiper style is awesome.
well done

Michelle N. said...

Lovely card-I need to try this wiper card!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I finally got some time to go and look at all the design teams cards. You did such a great job on all of yours! Lovely!
hugs,
Pam

Terri Winske said...

This is a really nice anniversary card! I've never made a wiper card before but I am going to try one! I love the papers you used and the stamps you chose!