Thursday, February 11, 2016

CCEE1606 Heart Animals

Lynn continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this week.  She says, "Way back when I was in grade school, every Valentine's Day my classmates and I had such fun creating Valentine Critters to decorate our Valentine boxes.  The task for today is to create an animal of any kind on your card in which you use heart shapes for some of its body parts." 

Well, I must have been a deprived child because I don't remember ever doing that.  I struggled with this challenge until I received some encouragement from my fellow teammates.  I finally came up with this card.  I hope that you can see that the crows' heads are punched hearts. 


I'm sure the rest of the team did a much better job with this challenge than I did.  Be sure to pop on over to the CCEE Stampers blog to see.

6 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I don't know why you fretted over this. You came up with such a cute card with these adorable crows. I;m going to have to remember this cute idea!

StampOwl said...

what a cute little scene, you aced this challenge :)

Vicky Gould said...

Just as cute as cute can be, Lois!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

No struggling here....this is just the sweetest little scene and full of fabulous punch/art work.....you aced it, Lois

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I LOVE what you did, making these cute and oh so original crows!! Fab idea.

Lynn McAuley said...

Great job, Lois!! I love these fence-top crows with their heart heads and goggle eyes!