Thursday, February 4, 2016

CCEE1605 Cold Weather Activity

Lynn is the new hostess for this month's CCEE Stampers challenges.  Today she asked us to make a card depicting some winter activity.   I've lived in Florida for 48 years, so I have very little recent history of "winter activities."  However, when I was a kid, one of those activities was ice skating.  Of course, I never looked like this skater.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what other winter activities have been mentioned.

6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Cute image on a cute card, Lois. I, too, ice skated in my younger years. I am not a winter person, but it was fun!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I was never graceful enough to ice skate! She's a beauty on ice, for sure, but I get c-c-cold just looking at her. Your layout is really nice with the RED!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Ice skating and roller skating were a HUGE part of my childhood....however, I too never looked like this image doing either one...we bundled up for ice skating and wore poodle skirts for roller skating.....fab card

Liz Williams said...

Your skater is quite the heighth of fashion with that matching fur cape. Cute card, Lois.

StampOwl said...

what a fun ice skater!

Lynn McAuley said...

We Texas girls also are lacking in the snow and ice experiences! In my dreams, I would ice skate in a glittery costume! Great card, Lois!