Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stampin'B's Challenge #37 - Beverage

Faith (Markie's Mom) is the hostess for this week's Stampin'B's DT Challenge, and she wanted us to make a card using a beverage. I’m a tea drinker, so I immediately thought of tea!

I stamped the stacked tea cups from Flourishes’ Christmas Tea set with Palette Noir Black onto MFP Snow Storm Smooth and colored it with Copic markers. I cut out all the panels with Nestabilities Labels Eight and sponged with Palette Landscape before taking the die off the paper. I didn’t want to cover up the image with ribbon, so I used some gold cord to tie a bow; and added a little teacup charm. I matted the teacup panel and Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses background with MFP Spring Leaf.

All images, cardstock, charm, and inks are available at Mark’s Finest Papers.

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty.....haven't inked up my set of these stamps yet....thanks for the inspiration

Vicky Gould said...

Love your stacked cups - when you get them ready for tea, will there be some rum or scotch. You colored them perfectly!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I LOVE this set and you created the card using the image beautifully. TFS~