Saturday, June 29, 2024

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 6

Another new set which coordinates with an existing set is the Fancy Solid Frame, which is an add-on to the Fancy Label Accordion.  I think that particular die is the first Karen Burniston die I ever bought, when Karen was designing for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  There are several other frames for that die set as well.  As you can see from the photo, there is no design on these pieces.


I cut out the last three panels on this accordion and added the Music Charms.


On this second card on which I used the Fancy Solid Frame die, I used one of the dies from the Sailboat Add-ons (the life preserver) and then made my own larger life preserver using the Circles - Crosshatch dies for the center panel.  On the first panel of this card is the new Shadow die for the previously released Thank You die.


Only two more days until Release Day.  Be sure to check out the blog hop for some chances to win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston website.








No comments: