Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Accordions

I had a hard time choosing which accordion die to use for the August Designer Challenge, finally deciding on the Landscape Accordion.  After making about three other cards (using various accordion dies), this was my final choice.


The new Fence Add-on gives a whole new look to this fun accordion die.  I pulled out the Backyard Charms and cut four of the fairies from glitter paper and found a sentiment in an old stamp set to tie the entire project together.  This just proves that you should NEVER get rid of an old stamp set just because you haven't used it in a while.



The flowers in my little fairy garden are part of the Fence Add-on set. This was a fun challenge.


6 comments:

Sue SK said...

I just think this card is magical Lois!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Am in awe of your talents!! The fence brought a whole new way to use these accordion dies! Love the way we can see-through the fencing! The added charms and glitter fairies makes it so whimsical and magical! A wonderful card, Lois!

kReN said...

Love this new fence and rectangular accordion set. Super job, Lois.

Jane said...

This card just makes me smile. It is quite special. I have a special place in my heart for fairies. D

Crystal Middleton said...

Ms. Lois, I love your card using the Landscape Accordion die with the fence add-on. It really puts me in mind of a country cottage type scene. Thank you so much for the ideas.

My favorite ice cream would have to be Vanilla because, depending on your mood at the time, you can add anything to it or just eat it like that. ;)

Gail said...

such a lovely card!!