Thursday, August 3, 2023

Christmas Train

Earlier this week as part of the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge, one of the other designers Sue Small-Kreider made an accordion card which I just loved.  She took the Fancy Label Accordion and cut it in a similar manner as what you do to the Landscape Rectangle Accordion when you use one of the new Add-on dies (Fence and/or Cupcake Add-ons).  Her card had Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer going through the accordion.  See her card here.

I thought that was such a cool idea that I decided to try a similar technique, using the Landscape Rectangle Accordion and the Train Pivot Panels.


When you alter the panels to accommodate the Add-ons, you normally leave just a "post" down the center, as seen in this photo.


But, as you can see in the photo below, I left part of the panel to support the train tracks.


I want to congratulate Sue for her creativity and thank her for the wonderful idea.


No comments: