Thursday, July 28, 2022

CCEE2229 - National Picnic Month

My last CCEE Stampers challenge for the month is to celebrate National Picnic Month.  It's the middle of summer, so I asked the team to include something on their cards that would be part of a picnic (picnic  basket, checkered tablecloth, picnic food, or even ants).

Some of my favorite stamps are from Paper Nest Dolls.  The one on my card is called Lemonade Avery, and she's bringing some lemonade to our summer picnic.


Inside the card I used one of my favorite go-to dies from Karen Burniston, the Katherine Label Pop-Up.  You can use this die for any type of card.  I put a checkered picnic tablecloth, picnic basket and a pitcher of lemonade on it.  Oh, look -- there are even some ants.  The new Mini Alphabet & Numbers were perfect for spelling out the operative word for our challenge.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more summer fun.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Adorable card, I see we used some of the same items 😊

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful design, Lois! I love this sweet and tart lass with her pitcher of lemonade, a favorite picnic treat in these parts!! Thanks for all the fabulous July challenges!! I had such fun creating for your CCEE themes!!

Liz Williams said...

This cute little girl is very inviting with that big pitcher of lemonade and then when you open to the inside....wow, there is the picnic! Such a well designed card, Lois!