Thursday, April 28, 2022

CCEE2216 - Spring Garden

Liz finishes up her month as CCEE Stampers hostess by asking us to give a peek at what we have planted in our spring gardens.  We were to feature our favorite blossoms on our creations.

I must start by explaining that I have a brown thumb and am not much of a gardener.  Anything that grows in my yard does so by their own efforts.  I did plant a hibiscus bush in my back yard about 20 years ago, and amazingly it's still thriving.  So I pulled out a Rubbernecker stamp I bought quite a while ago and used it on my card.

Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what the rest of the team has growing in their gardens.


 

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Not a gardener here either, love your hibiscus… I think I may have that stamp from way back

Lynn McAuley said...

When I moved into this house, there was a hibiscus bush growing in the back corner of my yard. But after a couple of hard Texas freezes, it gave up the ghost!

Your card is beautiful, Lois! I am so happy that your bush is still thriving!!

Liz Williams said...

I am like you, Lois, Mother Nature has to tend my plants in order to thrive too. I love this beautiful hibiscus. I have friends who grow and show their variety of hibiscus. Paper ones are nice too, especially this lovely one on your card.