Thursday, April 14, 2022

CCEE2214 - Look Up at the Sky Day

I love all these weird "holidays."  Today is another one I've never heard of -- Look Up at the Sky Day.  Liz asked the CCEE Stampers to recreate something you love as a beautiful part of God's huge canvas (maybe a starry night, a bright rainbow, sunrises or sunsets, or beautiful cloud formations).  I decided on a rainbow.

One of my favorite Karen Burniston dies is the Rockin' Rectangle.  There is no theme to it, so you could use it on any type of card.  I thought it would be fun to give a sneak peek at the rainbow on the front . . . 


. . . with the full view when you open the card. 


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog for some more looks at nature's beauty.

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Such an amazing rainbow card, Lois! The sky lends such beauty and God's art to us every day! Thanks for sharing!

StampOwl said...

Love the rainbow peeking out of the window

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun and unique design!! Love this sensational sentiment that is so perfect with your rain and rainbow, Lois!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Los we are twinning with the rainbow cards! I love this card fold!