Thursday, March 10, 2022

CCEE2209 - Die Cuts Only

Frances continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  Her challenge this week:  create a card that is created using dies only, no stamps.  If you must, you can use a stamp for the sentiment; but bonus points if you use dies.

St. Patrick's Day is next week; and my Irish ancestors were so happy to see these dies from Karen Burniston that I used on my card today -- all dies, no stamps.


Karen Burniston recently did a video showing how you could add the Twist Panel Pop-Up die in a slimline card.  As I watched the video, I decided I wanted to give it a try.  Here's my result.


 
 Check out the CCEE Stampers blog and see how the rest of the team handled this "no stamp" challenge.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Awesome St Patty’s card

MiamiKel said...

Yay! My Irish heart is smiling seeing your SPD card! CUte!

Lynn McAuley said...

What fun surprises inside this awesome St. Patrick's Day card!! Sensational work, Lois!

Liz Williams said...

This card is alike a St. Patrick's Day parade----packed full with fun for all.