Thursday, March 17, 2022

CC2210 - Leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day

I did not need Frances to tell me that today is St. Patrick's Day.  My Irish ancestors are whispering in my ear!  But Frances' challenge to the CCEE Stampers this week is to create a card that features either leprechauns or gnomes.  (You know which one I chose!!!)

I have a friend who asked me to make a birthday card for her to give to her friend whose birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.  It fit today's challenge to a T.  The Karen Burniston Good Luck Charms were the perfect way to transform this gnome (from the Gnome & Santa die set) into a leprechaun.


 Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more leprechaun/gnome fun.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

GMTA :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love that awesome grass with your delightful leprechaun and that fabulous rainbow!! Such a colorful and creative St. Patrick's Day design, Lois!!

Liz Williams said...

Love that fabulous green plaid you used with your little leprechaun. Anybody receiving this card will be all the luckier having one of your creations in their possession!!