Thursday, December 9, 2021

CCEE2149 - Family Traditions

Lynn continues as CCEE Stampers hostess this week.  She said, "If your family is like mine, there are certain family traditions that show up at each of your Christmas celebrations together.  I would love for the CCEE Stampers' cards to represent a favorite or an unusual Christmas tradition shared by the members of your family each year."

Like many crafters, I have gone through the gamut of various different crafts.  One of my hobbies for a long time was ceramics.  I think every ceramic hobbyist I know made a Nativity set, and I am no exception.  This set took me several Christmases to complete, and it is a part of my Christmas every year.


Several years ago I was part of the CottageCutz design team.  One Christmas I chose several Nativity die sets with which to create.  I have made several different cards using some or all of the three sets.  My card today uses all three.



I'm anxious to see Lynn's card today because of something she said about her family tradition in her challenge to us:  "I am betting that mine might just be the wackiest!!"  Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what it is.

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Your ceramic nativity is beautiful and so is the paper one!

StampOwl said...

I used to do ceramics too, love your nativity card

Lynn McAuley said...

What a treasure to have all these gorgeous pieces created by your own hands as a part of your Christmas celebration each year. Such a remarkable nativity to pass down to your family, Lois! And what a beautiful holiday card with all your awesome characters playing their part!!

MiamiKel said...

Lois, this card is breathtaking and oh so important to remember the reason for the season! I almost went with a nativity as ours is about 55 years old! LOVE your card!