Sunday, September 26, 2021

Simon Says Stamp and Riley & Co. Collaboration for STAMPtember

 STAMPtember is a fun month of collaborations between Simon Says Stamp and various other stamp companies.  Today that company is Riley & Company, and they produced a cute stamp set called I Like You.


I've made two cards using this fun set.  The first one is a slimline birthday card.  I combined this stamp set with a few Karen Burniston dies -- Long Nature's Edges/Long Nature's Edges 2 and Happy Birthday sentiment die.  That sentiment on the front really speaks to me!

The inside is a simple "Happy Birthday."


My second card uses another one of those humorous sentiments, along with the Karen Burniston House & Fence die set.  The background paper is from Divinity Designs.


I want to thank Simon Says Stamp for giving me the opportunity to play with this cute new set.


1 comment:

L in MN said...

Adorable cards. I was on SSS and missed seeing the stamp set. The sunglass words fit my daughter to a T. She is 26, doesn't drink often, but when she does have a couple, she needs her BIG sunglasses.