Thursday, September 30, 2021

CCEE2139 - Classical Music Month

I finished up my month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling them that September is also Classical Music Month.  I asked them to create a card with a musical theme.  It doesn't have to be classical music though; it could be Jazz, Country, Rock 'n Roll -- anything musical, even a musical instrument.

Back in June I attended a stamp show and was introduced to a new-to-me stamp company (which ironically is located not too far from where I live in Florida), Sugar Pea Designs.  I fell in love with this Juke Box set and knew it would go really well on a Karen Burniston Rockin' Rectangle card.



Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see some more musical creations.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving this fabulous jukebox and its 50s vibe!! Wish I still had all my old 45s and something to play them on!! Awesome card, Lois!!