Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and Sneak Peek 2

It's time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month's theme is "Rock, Spin, Pop, Swap."  We were to use of the these pop-up dies:  Spinner Square, Rockin' Rectangle, Parcel Pop-Up, or Pop 'n Swap.   I used the Rockin' Rectangle and took the opportunity to incorporate a couple of the brand-new die sets.  These new dies will be available for purchase on August 9th.

It's Christmas in July -- at least on my blog it is.  The front of my card features the Tiny House Pop-up, decorated with some of the dies from the brand new Gingerbread Tiny House Add-on set.


One of my favorite pop-up dies is the Rockin' Rectangle, which can be used for any theme at all.  The sentiment appearing on the pop-out is also a brand-new die set, Word Set 13 - Snow.  I love that the shadow for Snow is included in this set.


The background on each side of the inside of my card is Pattern Plate - Snowflakes, and peeking out from under the pop-out is a Crosshatch Oval on which you can sign your name.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another sneak peek.


No comments: