Saturday, August 28, 2021

C4C599 - Farmer's Market

Rebecca concludes her month as hostess for the Crazy4Challenge team with another fun challenge.  What's in season to eat at your farmers' market?  Make a card inspired by yur local harvest.  Even if it's 6 months ago for the Southern Hemisphere.  You can but don't necessarily have to use the actual fruit or vegetable.  You can just use the colors or textures -- like pink and green or pink with black dots for watermelon, yellow plaid or use a square stencil for corn, etc.  Leave us a note with your inspiration.

Some time ago I used the Karen Burniston Tiny Trees Pop-Up die set to show off the fruit of my adopted home, Florida.  I had orange, lemon and lime trees on the card.  I am originally from Pennsylvania and thought I would give my birth state a shout-out as well.  We had apple trees on our property, and my neighbor had a pear tree and a cherry tree.  So I showed off those trees on my tri-fold card today.





Check out the various farmers' market produce on the Crazy4Challenges blog.

No comments: