Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Make a Scene

It's the first Tuesday of June, time for another Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month Karen challenged the team to "make a scene."  One of the new dies from the recent release is the Tiny House Pop-Up.  Such a cute little house!  Along with the Mushroom House Add-On, I created this little Fairy Garden.  

The front of the card is one of Riley & Company's Mushroom Lane houses.  I stamped a little fairy coming up the steps, adding the welcoming "hello" from the new Slim Flaps & Frames.



Upon opening the card, you find the entire scene, complete with two Tiny Trees Pop-Ups.  Two little glittery fairies are sitting on the fences.  




Here are a few close-up photos of this magical fairy garden.  I love the purple trees!


I had such fun creating this little bit of fantasy.


2 comments:

Judys said...

ILois, I also am a retired Grandma with 7 grow up grandchildren and 3 great gcs. I have an all new generation of 8 kiddos on my street all under age 8 and am gifting them with bd cards this year. So cute! Love them!! 3 girls have shared BDs so got them a crafty fairy night light kit from Amazon. Was looking for fairy themed cards and yours was just right! I absolutely love it! Going to use your idea plus some other fairy stamp & dies accessories I have. I hope I can put this together ok. Here I am spending money again on products. LOL

Gail said...

Lois this is very adorable!! I love the faeries on the fence! A very lovely card TFS