Thursday, June 3, 2021

CCEE2122 - Repeat Day

Kelly starts her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling us that today is Repeat Day!  She asked us to use the repeat stamping technique on our card/project.  I wanted to try a technique that I had never used before, so I googled "repeat stamping technique on cards" and came upon something new to me -- Stamp Shifting.  There was a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers which looked pretty cool.


I'm anxious to see what the rest of the team comes up with for this challenge.  I'm always in the market for new techniques.   Check out the CCEE Stampers blog if you are too.

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

This is a cool technique, Lois. I may have to try that out sometime!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is super awesome! I'll have to try this technique! I LOVE your bright floral card!

StampOwl said...

Such a fun technique, perfect for this challenge

Lynn McAuley said...

I love how you have stamped this sentiment, Lois! It looks so awesome!