Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Star Wars Day Slimline Waterfall Card

May the 4th be with you!!!  Today is Star Wars Day, and I had to make a card to celebrate.  I used some Kindred stamps and the new Karen Burniston Waterfall Card die.  As the Star Wars logo is yellow and black, I used those colors for my waterfall.  I did have to fudge the construction a little bit.  My images are just a little too large for the smallest of the waterfall panels, so I put them on the middle panel and cut a black mat piece just a little larger -- just enough to set off the photo.





And, when you turn it over to the back, there's R2D2!



Here's a little video showing how this card works.


I couldn't let this day pass without celebrating.  I am a big Star Wars fan!  Thanks for visiting my blog today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My son(49) loves star wars and I am going to make a card for him today. I did not know there was a "Star Wars Day." I love your cards. V.

Tammy said...

This card is SO cute!!! I had no idea there were Star Wars dies - are they Karen's? Looking for them!