Thursday, February 18, 2021

CCEE2107 Love Your Pet Day

 Manal continues this week as hostess for the CCEE Stampers and tells us that it is Love Your Pet Day.    She asked us to create a project which showcases pets, feeling free to include children.  I don't have any pets, but I have a good friend who loves her cat.  So that was the direction in which I went with my card.  I've had that pawprint patterned paper in my stash for years and finally had the chance to use it.  The main image is from Paper Nest Dolls.


Inside the card is a Karen Burniston pop-up die (the Flip Frame Pop-Up) along with the sentiment that accompanies the PND cutie on the front.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more pets.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Aw, your friend will love her kitty cat inspired card! Love the pop up element.

StampOwl said...

Super cute card

Lynn McAuley said...

I was absolutely lovin' this precious kitty card and then I scrolled down and saw the inside!! That fun framed photo of the cat that pops out of your design really takes it over the top, Lois!! This amazing card is sure to delight any kitty-loving friend you might send it to!!

Liz Williams said...

This little pop up makes for even more fun for this cute card. Your friend will really love this card!